La nouvelle republique Index du Forum S’enregistrer Connexion

Bienvenue 
Get Up Offa That Thing
La nouvelle republique Index du Forum  » la nouvelle republique  » Présentations  » Get Up Offa That Thing
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pauraimo

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 22:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Get Up Offa That Thing
Répondre en citant

Get Up Offa That Thing > shorl.com/pruvuhidrybrosty

10cf746e54
Join Log in Create Membership options Sell videos Video School Cameo More… Watch Staff Picks Categories Channels Groups Apps More… On Demand Whats new Discover Genres Start selling Upload . The One: The Life and Music of James Brown, 310. Personnel[edit]. Clair Pinckney - tenor saxophone Peyton Johnson - tenor saxophone Joe Poff Jr. v t e James Brown singles Billboard charting singles (R&B and Pop) 1950s 1956 "Please, Please, Please" 1958 "Try Me" 1959 "I Want You So Bad" 1960s 1960 "I'll Go Crazy" "Think" "You've Got the Power" "This Old Heart" "The Bells" 1961 "Bewildered" "I Don't Mind" "Baby, You're Right" "Just You and Me, Darling" "Lost Someone" 1962 "Night Train" "Shout and Shimmy" "Mashed Potatoes U.S.A." "Three Hearts in a Tangle" "I've Got Money" 1963 "Like a Baby" "Every Beat of My Heart" "Prisoner of Love" "These Foolish Things" "Signed, Sealed, and Delivered" 1964 "Oh Baby Don't You Weep" "Please, Please, Please" "Caldonia" "The Things That I Used to Do" "Out of Sight" "Have Mercy Baby" 1965 "Papa's Got a Brand New Bag" "Try Me" "I Got You (I Feel Good)" 1966 "Lost Someone" "I'll Go Crazy" "Ain't That a Groove" "It's a Man's Man's Man's World" "Money Won't Change You" "Don't Be a Drop-Out" "Sweet Little Baby Boy" 1967 "Bring It Up" "Kansas City" "Think" "Let Yourself Go" "Cold Sweat" "Get It Together" "I Can't Stand Myself (When You Touch Me)" "There Was a Time" 1968 "You've Got to Change Your Mind" "I Got the Feelin'" "Licking Stick Licking Stick" "America Is My Home" "I Guess I'll Have to Cry, Cry, Cry" "Say It Loud I'm Black and I'm Proud" "Goodbye My Love" "Tit for Tat (Ain't No Taking Back)" 1969 "Give It Up or Turnit a Loose" "Soul Pride" "I Don't Want Nobody To Give Me Nothing (Open Up The Door, I'll Get It Myself)" "The Popcorn" "Mother Popcorn (You Got to Have a Mother for Me)" "Lowdown Popcorn" "World" "Let a Man Come In and Do the Popcorn" "Ain't It Funky Now" 1970s 1970 "It's a New Day" "Funky Drummer" "Brother Rapp" "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a) Sex Machine" "Super Bad" "Santa Claus Is Definitely Here to Stay" "Get Up, Get into It, Get Involved" 1971 "Spinning Wheel" "Soul Power" "I Cried" "Escape-ism" "Hot Pants" "Make It Funky" "I'm a Greedy Man" 1972 "Talkin' Loud and Sayin' Nothing" "King Heroin" "There It Is" "Honky Tonk" "Get on the Good Foot" "I Got a Bag of My Own" "What My Baby Needs Now Is a Little More Lovin'" 1973 "I Got Ants In My Pants (And I Want to Dance)" "Down and Out in New York City" "Think" "Sexy, Sexy, Sexy" "Stoned to the Bone" 1974 "The Payback" "My Thang" "Papa Don't Take No Mess" "Funky President (People It's Bad)" "Coldblooded" 1975 "Reality" "Sex Machine" "Hustle!!! (Dead on It)" "Superbad, Superslick" "Hot (I Need To Be Loved, Loved, Loved, Loved)" 1976 "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" "Get Up Offa That Thing" "I Refuse to Lose" "Bodyheat" 1977 "Kiss in 77" "Give Me Some Skin" "If You Don't Give a Doggone About It" 1978 "Eyesight" "The Spank" "For Goodness Sakes, Look at Those Cakes" 1979 "It's Too Funky in Here" "Star Generation" 1980s 1980 "Regrets" "Rapp Payback (Where Iz Moses)" 1981 "Stay with Me" 1983 "The Night Time Is the Right Time (To Be With the One That You Love)" 1984 "Unity" 1985 "Living in America" 1986 "Gravity" 1987 "How Do You Stop" 1988 "I'm Real" "Static" 1989 "Gimme Your Love" 1990s 1991 "(So Tired of Standing Still We Got to) Move On" 1993 "Can't Get Any Harder" UK-only charting singles "Hey America" (1970) "Bring It On.Bring It On" (1983) "Froggy Mix" (1985) "She's the One" (1988) "The Payback Mix" (1988) "I Got You (I Feel Good) [James Brown v. The audience was sitting down, trying to do a sophisticated thing, listening to funk. Contents 1 Personnel 2 Appearances in other media 3 References 4 External links .

- alto saxophone Jimmy Nolen - guitar Robert Coleman - guitar Charles Sherrell - clavinet Melvin Parker - drums Will Lee - bass[5] Other players unknown . TM + 2016 Vimeo, Inc. References[edit]. A modified version of this song is performed alongside Dan Aykroyd in the Player's Ball sequence of the 1983 film Doctor Detroit. .. Unauthorized Oops! This action could not be completed because your form session expired. "Get Up Offa That Thing" Singleby James Brown from the album Get Up Offa That Thing B-side "Release the Pressure" Released May1976(1976-05) Format 7" Recorded April 1976, Criteria Studios, Miami, FL Genre Funk Length 4:11 (Get Up Offa That Thing) 5:27 (Release the Pressure) Label Polydor 14326 Writer(s) Deanna Brown Diedra Brown Yamma Brown Producer(s) James Brown James Brown charting singles chronology "(I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons" (1976) "Get Up Offa That Thing" (1976) "I Refuse to Lose" (1976) .

american pie spanishbb king greatest hitsReal Wife Stories Alexis Malonejudas priest metalogytoulouse nick romerotoonpur ka superherojane the virgin s01e072 stupid dogsteen wolf s02e07 x264assasins creed iv black flag

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 22:04 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
La nouvelle republique Index du Forum  » la nouvelle republique  » Présentations  » Get Up Offa That Thing
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

EnterGalaxy Template by [IDK]TargetX